Friday 7 June 2013

OOTD - Strips and Sass

This look is my ultimate 'tried and tested' and 'fool-proof' go-to outfit!



Its so easy to pull off this look and suits almost everyone and every occasion. 


Here I've teamed this black and white striped crop top with this pencil skirt, both from forever21.
You could say its drawing on the monochrome trend that's popular at the moment,
I like to think its Parisian inspired. Especially teamed with the red lipstick which is R.E.D by MAC and the nail rails which is catrice.
These heeled sandals are so ladylike and simply. When I wear them I feel like I've stepped off the set of sex and the city despite they are a primark/pennys bargin!
And my Marc by Marc B bag is years old but reliable to upgrade any look.

Alternatively you could team this with neutral lips and some neon accessories to be bang on trend for summer 2013.

So if you are stuck for an outfit, its so easy to just grab that reliable black dress - but for a bit more personality to your outfit just take stripes and add SASS

Cliona


2 comments: