Wednesday 31 July 2013

OOTD/N - Leopard lovin'

An easy and colorful outfit for those hot summer days - And nights!





I wore this a few weeks back to a friends BBQ and thought it a great example of how to channel summer trends in a slightly more subtle way.
This top I purchased at the end of summer sales last year, for a good price in awear. I personally have great luck with their sales - and usually come away with something trendy or versatile.
I actually have this on backwards as there is a zip detail on the intended front, which I don't particularity like. However the back straps make for a more interesting 'cut-out' style when worn this way. The colourful lepard print makes this top a summer essential and a statement for the outfit.


I have it teamed with this black demin shorts from Urban Outfitters. These strap sandals and neon clutch both from pennys. Both are bang on trend this summer and when they are cheap as chips in pennys everyone can follow even the trends while saving some dosh!



-Cliona 




2 comments: