Saturday 1 June 2013

OOTD - Hurrah to the wardrobe basics and 90's grunge

Hurrah to your wardrobe basics and 90's inspired grunge today!


So today I just threw some pieces together that I think are essential to your wardrobe and it turned out to have a sort of grunge inspired feeling!

Every girl should have a good supply of white tee-shirt. So versatile and easy to dress up and down. I do recommend something of good quality that will last. This one is from primark/pennys but is quite think and good for this in-between sort of weather. Its a super fine knit that has a bobble or grained effect.
If you buy from primark/pennys dont expect too. If you 3 to 6 euros thats roughly the amount of washed it can take before looking sickly, grey and worn. Try H&M for quality and reasonable prices.

Secondly are my blue jeans. These are a real bargain at just 15euro! Again from primark/pennys.
You cant beat a good pair of blue jeans. Not only are they a flattering colour for most body types they are so wearable!

Black is the new black!
Always a reliable. These black gilets are bang on trend right now!
 This one if from Forever21 and was just 25euro! It has a 'real leather' feel!
Its super handy and have gotten loads of wear from it already. And is a great basic for the wardrobe and a transitional piece for the seasons.
I feel like its a nod to the grunge trend that's hot at the moment.

Teamed with this bag I got in primark/pennys months ago the silver hardware matches the gilet perfectly. I think it was about 11euro. I love this bag its holds everything! And a black bag is one of the most useful items you can have - infinite wear for money.
However I have it 'clashing' with this gold watch and chain from Forever21. And the gold accent on my heeled pumps from primark/pennys they were 13euro.



So this is my basic outfit of the day, with a slight not to the grunge trend at the moment. Easy wear, comfortable and trendy for any day style! 

Cliona 


2 comments:

  1. I love your outfit, especially the bag. :)


    Love if you'd check out my blog!
    imthuyvu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ThuyVu thanks :) Its the handiest bag I've ever had!

    ReplyDelete